Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner 1L
Model: Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner
What’s in the box: 1 x Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner 1L
- Brand: Autoglym
- Type: Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner
- A low foam and deep cleaning shampoo with a water repellent finish for easy rinsing and ongoing protection
A clean car is a thing of beauty and it’s easy to achieve with Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner, our hard working yet gentle, pH neutral shampoo.
Our low foaming solution contains a water repellent film that causes rinse water to sheet off the surface, helping you to rinse and dry your car faster.
Its active ingredients clean your vehicle without stripping away any polish or wax you have previously applied.
How to use this product
- Shake well. Pour 2 capfuls (for the 2.5 litre bottle, only pour 1 capful) into a bucket and add 10 litres of warm or cold water.
- Hose bodywork to rinse away excess dirt. Always work on a cool surface, shampooing the car from the roof down.
- Do not allow the shampoo to dry on the car.
- Rinse well with clean water and dry with a Microfibre Drying Towel to prevent water spots.
Q: Why is there less foam produced from Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner than some car shampoos?
A:Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner has been formulated specifically to provide a low foaming option when cleaning your vehicle. The low foaming solution contains a water repellent film that causes rinse water to sheet off the surface, helping you to rinse and dry your car faster.
Q:Can I apply Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner through a pressure washer?
A:Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner can be applied through a pressure washer however you may like to use Autoglym Pressure Wash as an alternative as this has been specifically formulated for use with a pressure washer.
Q:Should I use warm or cold water with Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner?
A:You can use warm or cold water, whichever you prefer. Avoid very hot water as it can cause the shampoo to dry on the vehicle surface.