Autoglym Scratch Removal Kit | Everything you need to remove scratches from paintwork
Model: Scratch Removal Kit
What’s in the box: 1 x Autoglym Scratch Removal Kit Kit
- Type:Scratch Removal Kit
- Value for money
- Genuine quality
Everything you need to remove scratches from paintwork
No matter how careful you are,scratches and swirlswill occur. If they are too deep to remove with Super Resin Polish, a new approach is required, and that is where the Scratch Removal Complete Kit comes in. Scratch Remover has been carefully blended to achieve the optimum balance of deep cut with a high gloss finish.
Important: Unfortunately not all scratches can be removed completely. If a scratch is too deep to remove by hand, its appearance can still be vastly improved but it may require professional rectification for complete repair.
- 100ml Scratch Remover
- 100ml Super Resin Polish
- Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth
- Scratch Removal Applicator
How to use:
- Shake well and apply two pea-sized amounts of Scratch Remover to the white side of the foam waffle applicator.
- Using firm pressure, apply Scratch Remover using an up and down then side to side motion. Only use Scratch Remover on the affected area, avoiding the surrounding paintwork if possible.
- After 30 seconds it is important to check your progress.Apply more product and repeat as required.
- Once the scratch has been removed (or significantly improved) continue to work any remaining residue with a light pressure into the area for a glossy finish.
- Wipe away residue using a clean microfibre cloth.
- Once the scratch has been removed, complete the process by polishing the rest of the car with Super Resin Polish (included) to ensure a brilliant high gloss finish.